Many issues with the Table Service Monitor can be remedied by turning the monitor off and then powering back on (we refer to this as powercycling).
- Step 1. Check to see if monitor is plugged into the wall outlet. Sometimes, the monitor gets unplugged when other monitors/devices are installed. In most cases, the Table Service Monitor uses a twist-lock plug adapter so it can be plugged into the McDonald’s outlet (this varies by country).
- Step 2. Check to see that the power brick is plugged into the monitor.
- Step 3. Confirm that the outlet has power. If the outlet does not have power, power will need to be restored before trying further troubleshooting steps.
- Step 4. Ensure that the power cable and ethernet cable are visibly connected on both ends.
- Step 5. Power cycle the monitor with a paperclip (see image below).
- Step 6. If none of these troubleshooting steps works, the monitor may be faulty and will need to be replaced - contact Radius Networks support: firstname.lastname@example.org